Marketing & Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a Fall 2019 Marketing Intern that is extremely motivated and excited to help with various tasks, as well as provide creative input that will make an immediate impact. We are constantly working on new ideas and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role will provide great experience and exposure to various channels of fashion industry.
Position Type: Part-time, Internship, Unpaid, Travel Allowance provided
- Assist marketing team with planning and executing campaigns.
- Coordinate stylist appointments and media pulls.
- Create social contents, e-blast, promotional materials, brochures, and others.
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary Marketing, Fashion Management, or related program
- Intermediate Adobe Suite skills – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and others.
- Intermediate Photography skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Skills – Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and others.
- Weekly commitment of 14 hours.
S+R would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
No telephone calls please.